Sunday 12 February 2012

Grey Knights Terminator Colour Scheme

So now my Daemon army has been completed in looking to start a new project.
I have wanted to do a shooty Terminator list for a while but have not been impressed by the shooting options available with either a Deathwing or Loganwing army so I am going to use the Grey Knight codex and do all Terminators with Mordrak as HQ.
I am really looking forward to modelling and painting up the Ghost Knights as i have a good idea of what they will look like in my mind already.
My main colour scheme will not be the traditional Grey Knight colour scheme but use a simlar palete of colours.


The armour is complete on this bar a few details and extreme highlights, I am however a little stuck on how to paint the Bolter and Halberd.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking that the Vampire Counts could offer some conversion bits for Ghost Knights - ghostly robe bits.

    That is a very nice bit of gilding - he really looks like you could do some damage if the threw him at someone.

    ReplyDelete