Thursday 29 December 2011

Bonecrons rise again

With the release of the Necron codex its finally time to bust out my old Bonecrons, fortunately my old favorite unit (Scarabs) is now one of the best in the book however I am annoyed my Monoliths are now pretty rubbish.
Since Scarabs are no longer jetbikes and the little flying stalks they were on are kinda stupid so i have rebased the lot.

The little tufts of grass are the new Mordheim Turf grass tufts from GW, i think they look pretty nice and would recommend them to anyone.

Tufts!

3 comments:

  1. Cool looking little blighters.

    Are you going to get the de rigeure nine Tomb Spyders to go with them?

    Apparently there is a quick conversion you can to to change Destroyers in to Spyders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the ones emerging from the sand B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think i will bother with spyders, i am happy with my 30 Scarab bases as they are :D

    While the majority are proper GW Scarabs some of the emerging ones are actually cast from green stuff hense why they are burried (i only cast the top of the Scarab)

    ReplyDelete